Lucinda Basset Attacking Anxiety and Depression
Lucinda Basset Attacking Anxiety and Depression is a 15 week home study guide which claims it can help you overcome anxiety and depression.
For people who don't know Lucinda Basset, she is a self help author and motivation speaker. She founded the Midwest Centre for Stress and Anxiety.
The 15 week attacking anxiety course consists of 16 audio CDs, reading material and a binder. Here is what you will get in the 15 week program.
- Anxiety & Depression: Symptoms, Causes and Common Fears
- Six Steps That Will Put an End to Panic Attacks
- Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem
- Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More
- Eat and Exercise to Rid Yourself of Anxiety and Depression
- Stop Being Angry and Control Your Mood Swings
- Assertive Behavior: Speak Confidently, Gain Respect
- Put an End to "What If" Thinking
- Get off the Guilt and Worry Treadmill
- How to Stop Obsessive, Scary Thoughts
- High Anxiety: The Truth About Medication and Alcohol
- The Courage to Change
- Time Management: 12 Steps Toward a Balanced Life
- How to Keep Stress From Becoming Anxiety
- Getting Beyond a Growth Spurt
- Relaxation Session